We are already in the month of August and in the UK we associate this month with school summer holidays but did you know that August is a hugely popular name in Sweden and also famous for being the ‘harvest month’ as it’s likely the best time to bring up crops from fields having spent the summers growing solidly.
Featuring in this month’s newsletter:
- Sahir House has moved up in the world, to the 4th floor
- Forever visible – Imogen Christie
- Fundraising for Sahir House
- CHIVA news
- UK AIDS Memorial Quilts
- Getting outside
- Wirral HIV Testing Service
- Volunteering at Sahir House
You can read the full newsletter here.