November is here, the leaves have fallen and winter is just around the corner. Also around the corner is World AIDS Day and you can find out about how you can support this campaign in this month’s newsletter and on the website.
While you are at home during this second lockdown why not get creative and submit a piece of art in to our Red Ribbon Art Competition? You can read all about it on the Sahir House website here.
Also available on our website is this month’s newsletter available here with articles on:
- World AIDS Day on Merseyside
- Rock the Red Ribbon Art Competition
- Staying in touch
- Service User virtual drop-in
- Ernie Tiddles
- Wellbeing corner
- Fundraising for Sahir House
- THT courses for people living with HIV
- Community Market