Sahir House welcomes interest from all corners from our diverse communities enabling a rich wealth of experience, skills and qualities that benefit the organisation. Volunteers are instrumental in many of the services offered to the HIV community and raising awareness of HIV in the general public.
- Information & Fundraising Volunteer
- Volunteer Campaigner
- Volunteer Receptionist
- Volunteer Skills Coach
- Volunteer Trainer
- Buddy Support Volunteer
- Trans Health Merseyside Peer Mentor
- Friend of Sahir House
- Student research and placements
Download the volunteer information pack here for the next recruitment dates.
Sahir House aims to meet the needs of the community and especially welcomes interest from those with:
- day time availability
- access to a car/vehicle and/or are able to be mobile across Merseyside
- ability to have a satisfactory DBS check for volunteer buddies
Sahir House especially welcome interest from the Black community, LGBT community and/or HIV community as they reflect a large proportion of the public we serve.